Thursday, January 25, 2007

No Really, I Don't Have Any Pictures Of Olivia Hallinan Naked

Yeah, I thought I ought to make a post, because it's been a while since I did. Next Torchwood recap may be a while, because MAN is that episode awful, which means I can really only cope with doing chunks of a couple of minutes at a time before the genuine urge to seek out Eugene Jones (who is a fictional character. And also dead. [SPOILER!]) and throttle the bastard becomes too much to cope with. Which is not to say that I don't still enjoy writing the recap, because if that was the case, why the hell would I keep doing it? Nonetheless, I have to take it slow. Maybe I should start on the other four remaining episodes in between, so all the recaps can go up at once when I'm finally done.

Anyway, for now, here's a look at some of the awesome shit people are googling (or whatever search engine-ing) to find this blog, because it's wicked funny. So aside from many, many variations on the theme of "Olivia Hallinan naked", for some reason a whole lot of lines from Torchwood that don't seem to have any particular signifcance in any way and one person searching for 'torchwood recaps' who may well be the only person actually finding what they were looking for, we have these gems:

photos of human tape worms
jasmin franke worms party
creepy fortune teller lisa


which I include for the "how in the hell did that lead them here?" factor,

1 syllable cute name for my boyfriend
reasons a guy is suddenly disinterested


which have that factor as well as it being pretty hilarious that people are searching for these things anyway.

Also, from the "just generally hilarious" file:

"not going to watch the office"
"do you have a cousin named sven"
"much better breasts"
"she grabs him" "by the throat"


I love that last one especially. It's just something about the way "by the throat" appears to have been added as an afterthought. I would love to know just what is going through the (I am guessing) guy's mind there, although, this being the internet, maybe I really, really don't want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home