Thursday, June 28, 2007

Jane She Got Excavated

Firstly, I added post labels! I'm sure that has improved this blog tremendously. I'm probably going to do something about that lame-ass side bar soon because right now it's pretty worthless.
Look! ------------>

Also, I have hopped on a bandwagon and will be writing about every song ever recorded by the band Marillion, and you will find all of that here.

You might think it's stupid to commit myself to writing a post every day given my hopeless ability to stick to schedule here, and that this will slow me down on writing recaps even more, but... I have my own theory. We'll see how it goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger iamausername said...

Haha, and the arrow is pointing in the wrong direction. Nice one, me.

2:10 pm  
Blogger if said...

I was wondering about that, but I thought that the one over there was particularly worthless so fair enough.

12:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home